This is a purebred Wideband Oxygen Controller with no excess. Spartan 2 is our next generation Wideband Oxygen Sensor Controller for the Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen sensor.
Spartan 2 is designed with Megasquirt in mind, Megasquirt users can enjoy the most accuracy with Spartan 2 than with any other brand of Wideband Oxygen Controller through our easy to use Output Sequencer feature.
- Standalone ECU's (Such as PiMP, PiMPx, PiMPxs, PiMPxshift, Microsquirt) require both the controller & sensor
- Controller requires LSU 4.9 Sensor for use.
- Available with and without Solid AFR Gauge.
- Can use our Perfect Tuning CAN gauge instead of Solid AFR Gauge
--Spartan 2 utilizes the Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor - a cost efficient Wideband O2 sensor providing 0.01 Lambda accuracy, fast response, and rated life of 60,000 miles.
--Compatible with all fuels: AFR/Lambda range, 0.68 to 1.36, 10 to 20 AFR equivalent for gasoline.
0.01 Lambda accuracy without the need for any calibration.
--Utilizes patent pending Binary Drive technology; no other system is more digital.
--Linear Output allows easy interfacing with gauges, fuel management systems, and data-loggers (0v = 10 AFR, 5v = 20 AFR).
--Innovative Output Sequencer feature means our Wideband O2 Controllers to have the most accurate Linear Output on the market. You can be sure that any device connected to the Linear Output will receive the most accurate AFR/Lambda signal possible. The Output Sequencer provides a dual level precision voltage signal to the Linear Output. This allows you to easily check that the AFR/Lambda seen by any device connected to the Linear Output is accurate, and if not, to generate a 2 point calibration to achieve perfect accuracy.
--Simulated Narrowband Output allows you to install a Wideband O2 Sensor in place of your Narrowband O2 sensor.
--Easy 4-wire installation for most setups
--Two-Year Warranty on the Controller that is twice as long as any competing product. Three month sensor warranty.
--6ft Cable Length
- Spartan2 Controller
- LSU 4.9 Wideband Sensor (Required for use)
- Solid AFR Gauge (Optional)
- Waterproof Fuse Holder with Two 5 amp Fuses
Instructions & Documentation:
- User Manual: Click Here
- Perfecting Accuracy with PiMPxs: Click Here
- Perfecting Accuracy with PiMPxs Video: Click Here