Inline Race Version - Special Billet Design
Application - The race version regulator will fit any modified car using an aftermarket fuel rail system.
For Aftermarket Billet Fuel Rail Applications
This race version of the Kirban adjustable fuel pressure regulator is designed to be used in any performance modified application running non-stock fuel rail(s).
- Two AN-6 Fuel Inlets with AN6 O-ring seal fittings included (use one for a single rail, both for dual fuel rails).
- One AN-6 Ruel Return Outlet with an AN6 O-ring seal fitting included.
- One Port for a mechanical gauge or for a sending unit on an electrical gauge, 1/8″ pipe thread port.
- One Mounting Bracket already installed for mounting to the firewall, inner-fender, shock tower, etc.
- This design and size makes it easy to adapt to virtually any aftermarket fuel rail system.
- Boost/Vacuum Referenced, 1:1 Rising Rate so it can be used with boosted (turbo/supercharged), nitrous, or naturally aspirated applications.
- The entire unit is 100% billet construction with a Viton three-layer diaphragm rated at 100 psi constant, 300 psi burst.
- Rated to 1,000 hp and adjustable from 20-100 psi, subject to fuel pump delivery.
- Compatible with multiple fuels including gasoline, diesel applications, E85 and other ethanol blends including 100% alcohol.
- Mounting Bracket
- 3) AN-6 O-Ring Fittings
- 1) 1/8" Pipe Plug for Gauge Port
We are proud to say this entire adjustable fuel regulator has always been 100% Made in the USA.
NOTE - For modified cars with aftermarket fuel rail systems only.
Fuel Pressure Regulator | Kirban | Adjustable | Inline | Universal
- Brand: Kirban
- Product Code: KIR-5071
- Availability: 10
Tags: Fuel, Pressure, Regulator, Adjustable, Billet, Mustang, Thunderbird, Turbo, Coupe, Merkur, Xr4Ti, Ranger, Bronco, Lightning, F150, F250, F350, F-150, F-250, F-350, Lincoln, Mark, Mercury, Cougar, Ford, LX, GT, Cobra, SVO, 2.3 Turbo, 2.3T, 2.3L, 5.0, 5.8, 7.5, 2.9, 3.0, 2.0, 1.9, 302, 351, 460, 5.0L, 5.8L, 7.5L, FPR, Regulator, Fuel, AFPR, Inline, External, Universal, Race