The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. Designed for high performance gasoline engines exceeding 500hp. The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
The Walbro 400 is one of our highest performing fuel pumps that we offer for gasoline (and race gas) for in-tank applications. Many people have achieved 1400+ rwhp on race gas with two of these fuel pumps.
- Requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines and the fuel module, and should be professionally installed.
- Compatible with gasoline and race gas (not for use with ethanol blends)
- Able to operate up to 87 psi total fuel pressure
- Internal checkvalve for use in staged (or non-staged) fuel systems
- Dual channel turbine pump for very quiet operation
- 1/4" positive terminal, 3/16" ground terminal on pump body
- Requires Walbro prefilter on inlet (recommend Walbro 125-190)
- Fuse each pump at 25A
- Not recommended for methanol or ethanol blends
- Made in USA by TI Automotive
- Gas Horsepower: 500HP+
- Flow Rate: 400LPH
This pump should not be used in voltage boosted applications, or in vehicles with ECU controlled alternator where the fuel pump voltage is able to exceed 14V. (must be disabled in tune file)
Carefully consider whether your fuel system is capable of supporting this pump before attempting to implement into a preexisting fuel system that utilizes a smaller pump. Upgrades/changes may include electrical, filtration, fuel pressure regulation, and fuel line sizes.
Fuel Pump - Walbro | Universal | In-Tank | 400LPH| High Pressure
- Brand: Walbro
- Product Code: Walbro-F90000262
- Availability: 10