Walbro Fuel Pump, 255 LPH High Pressure, universal fitment for external / inline pump applications. Fits 84-85 Mustang SVO, 83-86 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, as well as all years of Merkur XR4ti, and other applications running a dual pump or single external pump that's not in the fuel tank.
Walbro universal fuel pump GSL392 is one of the most popular fuel pumps made by Walbro. This is the high pressure version that is perfect for boosted applications running higher pressure. For example, at 80 PSI the standard 255 lph pump will flow around 132 liters (35 gallons) per hour. At that same 80 PSI the equivalent HP (high pressure) fuel pump will flow over 210 liters (50 gallons) per hour. Walbro GSL392 255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications, supporting up to 650 horse power.
High flow fuel pumps typically overrun the stock fuel pressure regulator, requiring an aftermarket regulator with larger bypass port to prevent fuel pressure from creeping up at idle. We've added this option to the listing along with a fuel pressure gauge and the fittings to allow mounting it to the Schrader valve on the stock fuel rail or fuel line (Schrader valve location varies by application).
- Flow: 255 (LPH) Liters Per Hour
- AMP: 20
- OE-proven second generation.
- Made in USA
Note! This pump should never be operated without a fuel filter between the tank and the pump. This pre-filter should be 20- to 40-microns. Additionally, almost all applications require a 10-micron post-filter between the fuel pump and the fuel rail. Putting just a 10-micron filter before the pump is not recommended. We offer a good quality metal canister filter (disposable) with 3/8-inch hose barb ends as well as the outstanding Holley aluminum billet 390 LPH filter with -6 and -8 AN fittings. The Holley filter can be disassembled and cleaned or the entire filter media renewed.
Walbro inline fuel pumps are ideal universal fuel pump replacements and upgrades for:
• Vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps
• Upgrades to EFI from mechanical fuel pumps
• Other Vehicles where higher fuel flow is necessary and an in-tank pump is not required.
Inline fuel pump specs:
• OE-proven second generation
• Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged
• Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance
• All metal shell including inlet and outlet
• 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings
• Lightweight, compact design
• QS9000 certified
Fuel Pump - Walbro | 84-85 SVO | 83-86 Thunderbird | XR4Ti | Universal | External | 255LPH| High Pressure
- Brand: Walbro
- Product Code: Walbro-GSL392
- Availability: 10