High flow billet aluminum fuel rail for Ford 2.3 engines with a square intake manifold (as shown in ported intake manifold listing). Has -8 AN threaded ports on both ends for fuel inlet/outlet, as well a 1/4-18 auxiliary port between the injectors that can be used if there is minimal clearance at one end. Also included is a 1/8-27 NPT threaded port for a schrader valve or fuel pressure gauge. You'll need to purchase the appropriate fittings to adapt this rail to the factory lines, or aftermarket lines.
Fuel Rail Features:
- Two AN-8 Fuel Ports
- One 1/4-18 Auxiliary Fuel Port
- 1/8 NPT Port for Shrader Valve or Mechanical Pressure Gauge
- Fits 2.3 Ford Square Style Intake Manifold
Kirban FPR Features:
- Two AN-6 Fuel Inlets with AN6 O-ring seal fittings included (use one for a single rail, both for dual fuel rails).
- One AN-6 Ruel Return Outlet with an AN6 O-ring seal fitting included.
- One Port for a mechanical gauge or for a sending unit on an electrical gauge, 1/8″ pipe thread port.
- One Mounting Bracket already installed for mounting to the firewall, inner-fender, shock tower, etc.
- This design and size makes it easy to adapt to virtually any aftermarket fuel rail system.
- Boost/Vacuum Referenced, 1:1 Rising Rate so it can be used with boosted (turbo/supercharged), nitrous, or naturally aspirated applications.
- The entire unit is 100% billet construction with a Viton three-layer diaphragm rated at 100 psi constant, 300 psi burst.
- Rated to 1,000 hp and adjustable from 20-100 psi, subject to fuel pump delivery.
- Compatible with multiple fuels including gasoline, diesel applications, E85 and other ethanol blends including 100% alcohol.
- Fuel Rail
- FPR Mounting Bracket
- 3) AN-6 O-Ring Fittings
- 1) 1/8" Pipe Plug for Gauge Port
We are proud to say this entire adjustable fuel regulator and fuel rail has always been 100% Made in the USA.
DO NOT MOUNT REGULATOR DIRECTLY TO RAIL!
Fuel Rail - 2.3L High Flow - Billet Aluminum + Inline Kirban Adjustable FPR
- Brand: Stinger Performance Engineering
- Product Code: Rail+FPR
- Availability: Pre-Order