Custom Forged SCAT H-Beam Connecting Rods
SCAT Connecting Rods feature high-quality craftsmanship that has led them to the forefront of the performance industry. SCAT connecting rods are made from a 2-piece 4340 chromoly steel forging to ensure maximum strength and durability.
These rods are designed specifically for high power 2.3 turbo applications and support twice the power of stock 2.3 turbo rods while retaining the same dimensions. These rods are custom built for high powered turbo and nitrous applications. Small end is bushed for full-floating pins in the stock .912" diameter.
We'll soon be offering a 5.5" version with .927" pins for 2.5L applications as well. Machined, Honed, and Finished in the USA. This listing is for a set of 4 rods.
Connecting Rod Specifications:
- High-Tensile 4340 Forging
- H-Beam Design for Added Strength
- Center to Center Rod Length: 5.2"
- Bushed/Floating Small End
- Small End Bore: .912"
- Big End Bore: 2.172"
- 582 Grams on Average (Weight Matched Sets +/- 1 Gram)
- Special Doweled Caps for Precision Alignment & Dimensional Accuracy
- Upgraded ARP 2000 Fasteners
- HP Rating: 800+
- RPM Rating: 8,000+
- 4 Rods w/ARP 2000 Fasteners
- Assembly Lube
- Bolt Torque/Stretch Sheet
SCAT Connecting Rods | Forged 4340 Steel | H Beam | 5.200 Inch | 2.172"/.912" Bushed/Floating | Ford 2.3L
- Brand: Stinger Performance Engineering
- Product Code: SCAT-5.2
- Availability: Out Of Stock