The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. Designed for high performance gasoline engines exceeding 750hp. The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
The Walbro 400 is one of our highest performing fuel pumps that we offer for gasoline (and race gas) for in-tank applications. Many people have achieved 1500+ rwhp on race gas with two of these fuel pumps.
High flow fuel pumps typically overrun the stock fuel pressure regulator, requiring an aftermarket regulator with larger bypass port to prevent fuel pressure from creeping up at idle. We've added this option to the listing along with a fuel pressure gauge and the fittings to allow mounting it to the Schrader valve on the stock fuel rail or fuel line (Schrader valve location varies by application).
Designed for E85 or Gasoline applications for high performance engines exceeding 750hp.
- Award-winning OE technology
- High-pressure, high-flow performance
- OEM technology designed and developed for E85
- Able to operate up to 112 psi total fuel pressure
- All pumping components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/flex fuel applications
- Installation kit includes fuel strainer, fuel hose, harness pigtail, 2 clamps, 2 wire connectors
- Flow: 465 lph @ 40 psi and 13.5V (14.1 amps) in gasoline
- Outlet diameter: 10mm (3/8")
- Diameter (upper body) 39mm
- Diameter (lower body) 50mm
- Requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines and the fuel module, and should be professionally installed.
- Compatible with gasoline and race gas (not for use with ethanol blends)
- Internal checkvalve for use in staged (or non-staged) fuel systems
- Dual channel turbine pump for very quiet operation
- Requires Walbro prefilter on inlet (recommend Walbro 125-190)
- Fuse each pump at 25A
- Made in USA by TI Automotive
This pump should not be used in voltage boosted applications, or in vehicles with ECU controlled alternator where the fuel pump voltage is able to exceed 14V. (must be disabled in tune file)
Carefully consider whether your fuel system is capable of supporting this pump before attempting to implement into a preexisting fuel system that utilizes a smaller pump. Upgrades/changes may include electrical, filtration, fuel pressure regulation, and fuel line sizes.
Fuel Pump - Walbro | Universal | In-Tank | 465LPH| Gasoline | Ethanol
- Brand: Walbro
- Product Code: Walbro-F90000267
- Availability: 10