This is a complete Mandrel bent aluminized steel or 409 stainless steel exhaust system from the turbo outlet to the rear bumper including mufflers for 79-93 Mustang Fox Body turbo cars. Features 3" downpipe and intermediate pipe that splits into dual 2.5" tubing for dual mufflers and dual tailpipes. Available with and without clamps, and available in both Aluminized and 409 Stainless Steel tubing. If you don't want to run a muffler at all, select delete pipes instead of the mufflers.
Flex pipes are suggested for use with tubular header.
Flex pipe and cat require removing a section of the exhaust to make room these items. 1.5" flex pipe is for wastegate dump tube.
Pipes are sent with additional length to allow trimming for different muffler sizes.
- -Off-road Use Only (no catalytic converter)
- -409 Stainless Exhaust is special order (not always stocked) and therefore may take 1-2 weeks before it is ready to ship
- -Hi-Flow 3" Magnaflow Catalytic Converter available as an add-on
- -Hangers not included, the stockers can be welded onto the new pipe, or universal hangers can be used (clamp on or weld on).
-Works only with stock location turbo (stock manifold or stock location header)
Exhaust System | Complete | Dual | Mustang | 2.3 Turbo | 3" to 2.5" | Stock Location
- Brand: Stinger Performance Engineering
- Product Code: S3MD-S
- Availability: 10