Displays All Channels on 2016-19 RZR XP CAN bus
AEM’s Polaris RZR Plug & Play Adapter Kit (PN 30-2219) for its CD-5 and CD-7 Carbon Digital Dash Displays includes RZR specific screen layouts designed to get you out riding with virtually no installation or setup time!
This harness provides a true plug & play connection from a CD Dash to the Polaris RZR’s factory CAN bus through the diagnostic port and receives all available channels from the factory CAN bus system. With a full-color daylight-readable screen, four main pages, a dedicated alarm page, included templates for quick startup and more, the CD-5 Carbon or CD-7 provide the perfect solution for RZR owners who want to SEE EVERYTHING in the dunes and on the trail.
Users also have the ability to modify AEM’s layouts or create custom layouts using AEM’s free DashDesign software.
NOTE: 2013 and older vehicles may not have full channel availability including fuel level. The CD Dashes will still work on these apps, but fuel level will not be displayed unless the stock dash is retained.
RZR SPECIFIC SCREEN LAYOUTS
AEM engineers spent extensive time creating RZR specific layouts in both standard and metric units that will appeal to both weekend enthusiasts and hard core racers. These include:
- Four different display pages that include pertinent engine/vehicle data, 12-hour clock, odometer and a digital “floating needle” tachometer with large vehicle speed readout
- Dedicated Alarm page trigger for very high coolant temps
- Race lap timing or navigation page with heading, direction time and altitude (requires AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module PN 30-2206 or CD Dash with Internal GPS)
- Vehicle diagnostics page that displays all channels for monitoring/troubleshooting
- Graphic alarm notifications on the four main screens for high coolant temp, low fuel and low battery voltage
- Amber LED warning light triggers for high coolant temp, low fuel and low battery voltage
- Red LED warning light triggers for CEL/MIL
- Green LED neutral safety light
- Users also have the ability to modify AEM’s layouts or create custom layouts using AEM’s free DashDesign software.
AVAILABLE CHANNELS FROM RZR CAN BUS
Using the Polaris RZR Plug & Play Adapter Harness with the CD-5L Carbon or CD-7L Digital Dash, users can display and/or log the following channels:
- Engine Speed
- Vehicle Speed
- Boost (factory turbo RZRs only)
- Battery Volts
- Coolant Temp
- Gear Shifter Position
- Fuel Level NOTE: 2013 and older vehicles may not have full channel availability including fuel level. The CD-7 will still work on these apps, but fuel level will not be displayed unless the stock dash is retained.
- Fuel Consumption Rate
- Fuel Economy Average
- Fuel Economy Instantaneous
- AWD Status
- Check Engine Light Status
EXPANDABLE THROUGH CAN BUS CONNECTIONS
The CD Dashes main harness includes two independent CAN bus inputs, so virtually any device with a CAN output (like an existing logger, wideband air/fuel ratio controller module, programmable ECU or additional sensors using an analog/frequency to CAN converter module) can be added to your CD-5 carbon or CD-7 RZR display. CD Dashes are validated to support hundreds of 3rd party devices in addition to AEMnet CAN-enabled products.
CD Dash | Plug & Play Adapter Kit | Polaris RZR | 2016-2019
- Brand: AEM
- Product Code: AEM-30-2219
- Availability: 10