Display CAN bus Channels from 2017-19 Can Am Maverick X3 UTVs on Full-Color Customizable Dash
See stock ECU channels, add channels, set RPM lights, add a compass, record lap times, data log and more! AEM has released its 2017-’19 Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo Plug & Play Adapter Harness (PN 30-2232) for CD Carbon 5- and 7-inch Digital Dashes that display channels from the stock ECU with a simple connection to the diagnostics port. This is the ultimate solution for users who want to SEE EVERYTHING in the dunes and on the trail.
A custom startup screen welcomes you when the dash lights up, and a dedicated alarm page and Check Engine warnings displayed in text alert you to any potential issues to keep you safe on the trails. Users can toggle between four main screens created specifically for the Maverick X3 Turbo. All of the pages are loaded and ready to go, but AEM’s powerful DashDesign software lets you easily create your own custom designs.
AEM’s adapter brackets for RAM Mounts are the perfect solution for affordable, efficient mounting on the A-pillar roll cage crossbar, and double-DIN enclosures, such as Rockford Fosgate’s PMX kit, can provide a more permanent mounting solution.
AEM provides Can Am-specific screen layouts designed to get you out riding with virtually no installation or setup time. It allows you to easily add whatever channels you want over a 2-wire CAN bus connection when using additional CAN modules, and is the perfect complement to the stock cluster by putting the power of customization in your hands. Set warnings and alarms in plain text so you never have to guess what the problem is, add optional GPS for a live compass that delivers speed, altitude and heading, log channels and lap times, add extra channels to monitor your performance modifications; the sky is the limit.
Can Am Maverick X3 Specific Screen Layouts
AEM engineers created Maverick X3-specific layouts that will appeal to both weekend enthusiasts and hardcore racers. These include:
- Four main screens that include a digital version of the factory gauges, a race-inspired screen, an adventurer screen with real-time compass, and a diagnostics page that displays all available channels
- Dedicated Alarm page trigger for very high coolant temps
- Race lap timing or navigation page with heading, direction time and altitude (requires GPS-enabled CD Carbon Dash or Vehicle Dynamics Module)
- Vehicle diagnostics page that displays all channels for monitoring/troubleshooting
- Graphic alarm notifications on the four main screens for high coolant temp, low fuel and low battery voltage
- Amber LED warning light triggers for high coolant temp, low fuel and low battery voltage
- Red LED warning light triggers for CEL/MIL
- White neutral safety indicator
- MIL Code Text displayed so no need for a scan tool to check for codes when the MIL lamp is illuminated
16 Available Channels from X3 CAN bus:
- Engine Speed
- Coolant Temp
- Intake Air Temp
- Throttle Position
- Engine Mode (ECO or Sport)
- Vehicle Speed
- DBW Throttle Blade Position
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Override Switch State
- Key In Use (Green “Normal” Key, White “Performance” Key, Green Key Removed, White Key Removed, Identifying Key)
- Brake Switch State
- Gear Position (P, N, R, H, L, ”Out of Gear”)
- 4WD State (2x4, 4x4 “Intelligent Mode”, 4x4 Diff Locked)
- Dynamic Power Steering Mode (Min, Mid, Max, MUST retain factory cluster)
- MIL Lamp
- Seat Belt Indicator Lamp
Fuel level is not transmitted through the factory CAN bus, so AEM’s 6 Channel CAN Sensor Module (PN 30-2226) is required to convert the fuel level signal so it can be displayed. The configuration files are pre-programmed to display this channel if it is available on the bus. In addition to providing the ability to display Fuel Level on the Maverick X3, this module also provides a path to expand channels on your dash by adding two additional pressure or temperature sensors.
Add Even More Channels through CAN bus Connections:
The harnesses for CD Carbon Dashes include two independent CAN bus inputs, so virtually any device with a CAN output (like an existing logger, wideband air/fuel ratio controller module, programmable ECU, etc.) can be added to your CD Carbon Maverick X3 display. The dashes are validated to support hundreds of 3rd party devices in addition to AEMnet CAN-enabled products.
CD Dash | Plug & Play Adapter Kit | Can Am Maverick X3 | 2017-2019
- Brand: AEM
- Product Code: AEM-30-2232
- Availability: 10